American Pie - Lustrous Loose Multi-Purpose Minerals Eye Shadow
Your image is loading ... Weight: 1 gram From a basic matte finish to full shine and sparkle - with Mahya Minerals Eye Shadows, create any look you desire for your eyes. Each variety of eye shadow from Mahya has specific properties that help you create just the right effect:
- Matte Multipurpose. Creates a beautiful, even matte finish for the eyes.
- Glimmering. Adds a hint of sparkle and interest.
- Lustrous Multi-Purpose. A bit further up the sparkle spectrum, contains ultra-fine particles that add just a bit of shine and shimmer.
- Two Tones Lustrous. The most reflective and dramatic of all Mahya eye shadows. Infused with pearl to create a dramatic effect for the eyes.
Soap Hope brings you Mahya Cosmetics' American Pie - Lustrous Loose Multi-Purpose Minerals Eye Shadow, a premium all-natural Lustrous Loose Multi-Purpose Eye Shadow.
Lustrous Multi-Purpose all-natural mineral eye shadow from Mahya cosmetics is made with ultra-fine particles of mica to create an enhanced shimmer effect. The mica reflects light and illuminates the skin, creating a natural radiant shine, while not being overly glittery. Choose from the many color options the one that is right for you.Choosing Your Colors
Few things can improve your appearance as quickly as eye shadow can, and today mineral eye shadow is trending everywhere. No matter the color of your eyes, you can find many shades in mineral form that will make you look brighter, more awake and naturally beautiful. Best of all is that mineral eye shadow is much gentler and safer to use on the sensitive eye area than other commercially made shadows.How To Apply
Certain shades of mineral makeup look better with specific eye colors. As a general rule of thumb, you will find that shadows which oppose your natural eye color will work best for you. If you have brown eyes, pick eye shadows in shades of blue, violet and charcoal. If you have blue eyes, choose makeup in soft peach, gold and warm brown. For green and hazel eyes, purple, jade and golden brown are your best friends.
Bright colors are fun to play with for a night on the town. For the office, stick with neutral colors, such as earthy browns, light grays, taupe, lavender and soft pinks. Neutrals look great on almost everyone, regardless of eye color.
Your mineral eye shadow will stay on your eyes longer and apply better if you use a primer before application. If you do not have any primer, a tiny bit of moisturizer, or a mineral foundation applied to the upper eyelid will give the mineral eye shadow something to stick to.
Step 1. Thoroughly wash and dry the eyes to begin with clean skin.
Step 2. Prepare the mineral eye shadow by turning the container upside down and gently tapping some of the product through the sifter and into the lid. Then, carefully remove the lid and place the jar to the side, right side up.
Step 3. Using a small wet or dry brush, dip the applicator into the mineral eye shadow that sits in the lid. The smaller the brush, the greater the precision and control you will have.
Step 4. Tap the applicator over the lid to dust off any excess powder. If you are using rich, deep colors, you will not need a lot of powder because dark colors go a long way. Lighter colors may require some layering to get the results you want.
Step 5. Gently press the applicator brush on the eyelid surface, from the lash line to the crease of the eye, to apply the color. Blend the mineral eye shadow well, until the lines are smoothed.
Mineral Eye ShadowOur Color Guarantee.
Are you worried about getting the right color when you order online from us? See how we make it totally easy and guaranteed.
When you get your makeup, if you are not totally satisfied with the color just let us know. You can exchange any color for free, and we'll pay all the shipping costs. We'll even send you samples of nearby colors so you can be sure which color is perfect for you.
Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
Depending on shade may contain: Ferric Ferrocyanide, Carmine, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens.
Mahya Cosmetics was founded in 2001 by Mahya Albayrak. Mahya grew up in Europe where her family owned and operated a group of successful beauty spas. Her experience in the spa business helped to develop and shape her commitment to supporting beauty and well-being through the use of all-natural products.
After immigrating to the US, Mahya introduced her line of all-natural mineral cosmetics. The success of her cosmetics line is largely attributable to word of mouth testimonials from her clients.
Mahya is fully dedicated to the creation of all-natural, premium quality cosmetic and bodycare products. Every product in the Mahya line is free of harmful chemicals and ingredients such as petroleum derivatives, talc, parabens, phthalates, or bismuth.
There are several benefits natural mineral makeup has over its synthetically produced counterpart:
- Mineral makeup is made primarily of naturally occurring minerals and pigments and is free of harmful chemicals.
- Mineral makeup leaves pores open and able to breathe. This is especially important for those with sensitive skin or with certain skin conditions.
- Mineral makeup is typically made with inorganic materials. Bacteria and microbes, the most common causes of skin infection, are unable to exist in inorganic materials.
- Mineral makeup does not require the use of preservatives to extend its shelf life. Since there are no organic materials to oxidize or decay, there is no need for preservative ingredients, which are often created with synthetic materials.
- Mineral makeup goes on skin feeling lighter, almost non-existent. This is primarily because oils are not used in the manufacture of mineral makeup.Mineral makeup helps to create a natural, radiant appearance. Minerals are natural light reflectors. This means that skin achieves a naturally healthy, attractive look.
When you purchase American Pie Lustrous Loose Multi-Purpose Eye Shadow by Mahya Cosmetics, you fund a woman's business for 4 days.Learn More.
|Sustains a woman's business for:|
All Lustrous Loose Multi-Purpose Eye Shadow from Mahya Cosmetics
Everything else from Mahya Cosmetics