Soap Hope Policy In Support Of Employee Voting
- The company maintains a web page at http://s-hope.co/voteinfo that provides instructions about how to register to vote in Texas,
important voting deadlines and dates, and how to find your polling place.
- If you do not have the identification needed to vote (or to register to vote) in Texas, and your work schedule prevents you from obtaining
the ID you need, the company will provide you with up to two hours paid time off (PTO) to obtain your ID or documents you need in order
to get an ID (such as a birth certificate). You must schedule this special time off with your supervisor in advance. If you are having administrative trouble
receiving your ID, your manager is authorized to provide you extra time at his/her discretion. Please be responsible and take only the time you
- If you must pay fees to obtain the documents you need to vote (such as an ID or a birth certificate), the company will reimburse you up to $50 for
those fees. Important: talk to your supervisor before spending any money that you expect to have reimbursed. You must get approval in advance
from your supervisor for any fees you wish to be reimbursed, and you must provide a receipt of the fee in order to receive reimbursement.
- If your schedule prevents you from voting, the company will provide you with up to four hours paid time off to vote. Please be responsible and take
only the time you need.
- Our company stance is that your vote is most powerful when the company does not attempt to influence elections. For this reason, it is our policy
that the company will not endorse any candidate in any election.
- For the same reason, the company will not make any financial contribution to any candidate, political campaign, political party, or political
action committee, and all managers are prohibited from causing the company to incur any such expenses.
- PAIRS GREAT WITH