You'll love the way this premium, plant-based dish soap formula saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food.
Seventh Generation's dish soap formulas help remove dried on foods and are biodegradable. Always use as directed.
- Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
- Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
- No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances
- USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
- Free & Clear Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
- Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
- Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
- 100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)
Volume: 25 fl. oz.
No need for chemical, bleach or ammonia smells in your kitchen. Keep things natural with Seventh Generation's selection of kitchen products. These are natural, plant-based items that won't get chemicals on food. The fragrances are botanical based; made from essential oils.
Seventh Generation has been working for over 25 years to make a difference in the environment. They believe that products should be healthy for the environment as well as our bodies. A proud B Corporation, they have acted as pioneers for corporate responsibility. They work hard so their products make a difference on all; from the moment someone takes it off the shelf to it decomposing back into the Earth. They offer a selection of products that are able to boast a 100% recycled base, cruel-free testing, botanical fragrances and, of course, high quality for you.
- Ingredient Rating:
- Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosi
- Hours of Hope:
- 2 hours